Stay Connected and Secure with Sirkom Wireless Managed Services
The invisibility and the uncertainty of RF propagation can make wireless LAN performance and network planning a complex task. Whether investing in a new 802.11ac WLAN network, migrating from a legacy 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN network or using a mixed environment, proper planning keeps critical applications running at peak performance and sensitive data secure.
Sirkom offers a comprehensive set of professional services that cover the entire wireless implementation lifecycle including planning, design, site survey, installation, configuration, and security.
Customers will benefit by optimizing WLAN performance without unnecessary capital expenditure, minimizing help desk calls from unsatisfied users and maximizing performance of critical applications while securing the network from wireless threats.
Wireless Site Survey
A Sirkom WLAN Site Survey determines the optimal number, placement, and configuration of access points to provide the required radio frequency (RF) coverage in the desired areas of your facility. While it is true that many of today’s access points and other wireless infrastructure components are close to being “plug and play”, and will work adequately “out of the box” in very simple, RF interference-free environments, it is also true that in today’s world, there are very few RF interference-free environments! If your critical business activities depend on the integrity of the performance and coverage of your wireless infrastructure, you need to be sure.
- Full report detailing access points and antennas required, location and mounting requirements – especially useful for verifying ‘rule of thumb’ designs or drafting RFP requirements
- Report includes floor plans so you can see expected coverage and performance levels using easy to understand color ‘maps’
- Evaluation of the impact of additional services added over time, such as VOIP or RTLS on the WLAN infrastructure
Ensure the success of your wireless LAN rollout. Sirkom's detail oriented project management skills can assist with even the most complex network designs to ensure that your project is delivered on-time and on-budget while meeting all of your organizations performance and security requirements. Step Resources wireless installation services include:
- Timeline for BoM procurement, installation, and testing
- Logistics about availability and shipping of equipment
- Resource allocation at each site
- Installation and configuration of your WLAN
- Full documentation and labeling of installation for inventory and maintenance
Our WLAN Engineers are certified in:
- IEEE 802.11 Wireless
- Wireless LAN Design